In response to guidance from the UK Government regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), our offices in Cheltenham and London are now closed until further notice. Please be assured that we remain open for business as our ICT infrastructure allows for a seamless transition for all colleagues to work remotely.
We have implemented the following best practice measures to ensure that our service levels remain unaffected.
- All colleagues can seamlessly communicate with each other and their clients and contacts whilst working remotely, as well as having secure access to all necessary documentation.
- As well as continuing our usual communication via email and the telephone, we are also able to offer meetings via secure video conferencing.
- We receive most of our communication electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us and that you scan in any documentation you need to share with us and attach it electronically to your email.
- If you need to send us any documentation by post, please do speak to your usual contact at Croft Solicitors to make arrangements.
- If resourcing levels in any part of our business are compromised due to one of our colleagues being unwell or unable to work, please be assured that we have contingency planning in place and your matter will be progressed by other colleagues in the team.
If you have a specific enquiry relating to your matter or if you would like to discuss how to mitigate the impact of Covid-19 on your business, please do contact us on 01242 285855.
We understand that the evolving COVID-19 situation presents challenges and we want to assure you that we have everything in place to continue working for you efficiently and without interruption.